If you wish to donate physical/material goods, please contact the BVSPCA at the email@example.com. If you wish to donate funds click on this link.
Items listed in BOLD are in especially short supply.
For Life Campaign:
Thanks to the generosity of people like you, we have rescued, nurtured back to health, and trained hundreds of cats and dogs. We have built a remarkable No Kill, No Cage facility in the heart of Alberta’s Rockies; matched 99% of our intakes with forever homes; and we have provided the community with important education about animal care and compassion.
To create a robust and sustainable service, the BVSPCA is concentrating its fundraising efforts in four priority areas:
- Cinderella Fund – a special fund that addresses the medical and training needs of the cats and dogs we receive
- Education & Outreach – with a mission tocreate a compassionate and caring community and reduce homelessness for dogs and cats
- The Bow Valley SPCA For Life Endowment
- The Bow Valley SPCA For Life Area of Greatest Need
We are in need of a digital projector for our educational seminars. If you can provide an estimate of its value, we will provide a donation receipt.
Dog and Cat Food:
MediCal Prescription Diets (available at any vet clinic) Specifically: Hypoallergenic, Diabetic, Mature, Urinary S/O, Sensitivity, Calorie Control, Gastro, Low Fat, Joint Mobility
- Canned/Wet Dog and Cat Food (i.e. Friskies for cats with picky appetites!)
- MediCal Prescription Canned Food Specifically: Preventive, Weight Control, Development,D/M, Mature, Urinary S/O, Sensitivity, Recovery,Calorie Control, Gastro, Low Fat, Renal
- Dog Rawhides, Jerky, Soft Treats, Milkbones - PEANUT BUTTER (for Kongs)
- Cat - Temptations
- Cat Litter
- Dried Cat Nip
- Cat Grass Seeds
- Leashes (4 and 6 foot nylon leashes, nylon slip leads)
- Collars (nylon collars all sizes)
- Dog Harnesses all sizes - must be Easy Walk or Freedom with front clip
- Photocopy/Printer paper (legal and letter size)
- Postage Stamps
- Kleenex tissue
- Car window ice scrapers
- News papers (for puppy training)
- Can opener